Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Scary vision of Kate in the year 2013...

From: David.Vinson@lambada.oit.unc.edu (david eugene vinson)
Date: 23 Oct 1993 19:14:04 GMT
Subject: Scary vision of Kate in the year 2013...
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

There's a really scary movie on TBS this afternoon that features
Joan Collins. As I was zipping through the channels, I caught a glimpse
of Ms. COllins dressed as Cleopatra for some sort of costume party, and
I got this really unsettling vision of Kate in the year 2013 on some
kind of nostalgia/revival tour, looking just like Joan and warbling
a muzaky version of Egypt. It disturbs me, but while I find Kate quite
beautiful and Joan COllins pretty much repulsive, there is a startling
resemblance. Maybe Kate should make plans to pull a Greta Garbo in the
next few years. Of course, dancers do age more gracefully than most
people, but I'm sort of frightened...

dave

--
   The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of the University of
     North Carolina at Chapel Hill, the Campus Office for Information