Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KATE LIVE ON MTV TONIGHT!

From: Markku Kolkka <mk59200@kaarne.cs.tut.FI>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1993 09:26:17 GMT
Subject: KATE LIVE ON MTV TONIGHT!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: #Kotilo NEWS system <usenet@peippo.cs.tut.FI>

... and now the bad news:
- It's MTV Europe (good news for me, but bad for most of you)
- It will be a phone interview, not a live performance.
- I don't own a VCR, so don't ask me for copies or a transcript

The interview will be on "MTV's Most Wanted", 20:30-22:00 CET. If the
show follows its usual pattern, the interview will be on around
21:00-21:30 CET. They have used a picturephone (!) on a couple of
earlier interviews, so there is some hope of actually seeing KaTe on
the show.

--
	Markku Kolkka
	mk59200@cs.tut.fi