Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: DCD Chicago Show (Used to have an extra ticket)

From: brownfld@rcnext.cso.uiuc.edu (Kenneth R Brownfield)
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1993 21:43:09 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: DCD Chicago Show (Used to have an extra ticket)

     Not five minutes after I make my post, I get someone who was, shall
we say, interested in the ticket?  ;)  Unless someone really has the
inclination to start a price war (which I don't) the ticket is gone.
     Regardless, I'm still very interested in getting together somewhere
before the concert, so if anyone's game, the offer still stands.
     And Chris, get back to me as soon as your work schedule permits so
I know I'm not selling a ticket that you managed to sell at the same
time!  ;-)
--
                                                        Ken.
(217) 352-5679                                   brownfld@uiuc.edu

"Last week I stained some of my cells with a fluorescent antibody, and the
 results were really spectacular."	-- Chris Nicholas