Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

tRS - Title Track heard

From: kuyper@iplan.co.za (Kuyper Hoffman)
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1993 12:42:49 +0200 (EET)
Subject: tRS - Title Track heard
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET (Love Hounds)

Our National Stereo radio station (5-FM) just played the title track
in full, what a treat.

Interesting (and I haven't seen anyone else mention it) was the
lyric (roughly): "This line, this curve, this cross" about 3/4 way
through the track.  Reference to the movie, naturally.

Has anyone heard this track enough times to actually transcribe
lyrics?? All I've seen to date were the 4 tracks Jorn posted way
back in July.

I was listening on my Walkman which can't record :-( and it was only
halfway through that I realized that I have a Sun on my desk!!
Rats, I must bring my cables in tomorrow, they're playing another
track just after noon.

Cheers all

Kuyper
--
|          Kuyper Hoffman               |  This signature contains:        |
|        kuyper@iplan.co.za             |  carbonated water, citric acid,  |