Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: 120 minutes

From: woj@remus.rutgers.edu (not just the size of a walnut)
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 93 02:45:07 EDT
Subject: Re: 120 minutes
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

dfleenor@nettech.com (super dave?) sez:
>Well, I just saw "Eat the Music" on 120 minutes, and all I got to say is:

>Dislike the song.
>Hate the video.

well, it's not *that* bad, but it certainly does lack something. movement?
direction? there are some interesting bits throughout but they are not enough
to counteract the shaky framework that looks as if it was slapped together
just to have a promotional video available.

>I wanted to see Rubberband Girl!!! I shoulda known MTV would jones me.

unfortunately, the rbg video suffers not only from the same content problems,
but it is also technically worse (except for the bit where KaTe does those
jumpy bits while the camera twists and turns).

_O_ woj@remus.rutgers.edu