Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: ROSE CHRONICLES

From: ecurrent@ionews.io.org (Greg Clow)
Date: 18 Oct 1993 16:16:49 -0400
Subject: Re: ROSE CHRONICLES
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9310150310.AA02741@mason1.gmu.edu>,
Mary C Barnes <MBARNES@gmuvax.gmu.edu> wrote:
>ANYONE heard or know off a band called ROSE CHRONICLES on the Network label

That's "Nettwerk".  Sorry to be so nitpicky... :-)

>..... supposed to sound  a la COCTEAU TWINS??

Yeah, I'd heard the same thing, so I gave thier EP a listen in a local music
shop, and it didn't really impress me that much.  I could see a *bit* of
validity in the Cocteaux comparison, but not enough to grab my interest.

Greg

--
Greg Clow       -      ecurrent@sizone.pci.on.ca      -      ecurrent@io.org
"It depresses me that members of my species like this industrial Nazi death-