Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

FWD>MTV sort of on the net.

From: toc@digitalk.com (Tim O'Connor)
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1993 10:03:00 PST
Subject: FWD>MTV sort of on the net.
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET (Love Hounds)

>From UUPSI                    FWD>MTV sort of on the net....
gaffans:

Haven't seen this info here yet (tho', admittedly my reading of late has
been sparse) and I know some of you may be interested. Got an issue of the
below mentioned cyber sleaze by the way and that's what it is. Sleaze. Your
basic gossip rag (Sharon Stone does have her ego problems, I guess) fresh
from the pen of VJ Adam Curry. I'm sure you'll all immediately subscribe!
(:-) optional in some cases :-)

just me,
to'c