Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KB airplay

From: davisg@ava.bcc.orst.edu (Glen Davis)
Date: 15 Oct 1993 16:54:22 GMT
Subject: KB airplay
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I really think TRS is going to be very popular in the U.S.  I haven't heard it
yet but the reviews all seem to be very positive.  That coupled with the fact
that even up here in the Northwest (Oregon)--not exactly a cultural mecca--
ETM has been getting airplay.  I heard 2 KB songs on 92 V FM out of Eugene
yesterday!  In the morning they played Rocket Man and later played ETM.  Thats
the 2nd time I've heard ETM on there and they've played CITW twice.  This
might not seem unusual for where you live, but here its amazing.
Secondly, anything happening with that new tapetree mentioned last week or so?
The one about getting RBG on a tape (I don't have cable TV so will probably
never get to see it otherwise) and a cleaned-up copy of the Christmas special
(that would be wonderful).

cheers
Glen
davisg@bcc.orst.edu