Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate comes to my bookstore

From: brownfld@rcnext.cso.uiuc.edu (Kenneth R Brownfield)
Date: 13 Oct 1993 02:08:38 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate comes to my bookstore
To: rec-music-gaffa@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin) writes:
[...review removed...]
>Also in this issue is a long, boring artical on "Dead Can Dance", which I
>only mention because I have tickets to see them in concert and you don't.

     Ha, wanna bet?  ;-)  Chicago show?
     Sorry, no Kate content...well, actually one question, do any of Kate's
current singles have non-album or non-extended cuts?  Budget-minded KateFans
(tm) want to know!

[...]
>- Stev0 the bookworm
>"If I could learn to twang like a rubberband,
> I'ld be a rubberband girl!"  - Bill Clinton at press conference, 10/10/93

     Naawwh!  :)  I assume this is a joke?

--
                                                        Ken.
(217) 352-5679                                   brownfld@uiuc.edu