Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TWW-Canada

From: davisg@ava.bcc.orst.edu (Glen Davis)
Date: 12 Oct 1993 19:35:24 GMT
Subject: TWW-Canada
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi all.  I just received, after years of wanting it, TWW box set in the mail
from a store in Canada!  I got it at a great discount because it was their
"model" copy, which is to say, they had the lid off so people could see what
CDs it contained, but none of the CDs were opened.  This is all great, but I'm
worried--- does anyone else own a copy of the Candian re-release of TWW and if
so could you please tell me whether it was supposed to include a lyric book
and/or stickers.  Mine had a photo booklet but no lyrics or stickers.  I know
the Japanese one contains lyrics and the UK one has stickers, is this Canadian
missing a lyric book?  (I hope not, because then I have to decide if its worth
pursueing trying to get them to take it back-- and I got such a deal on it).

Please let me know.  Thanks so much.

_______
Glen
davisg@bcc.orst.edu