Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Besides Kate . . .

From: mmccall@emory.edu (Malinda McCall)
Date: 11 Oct 93 20:40:25 GMT
Subject: Re: Besides Kate . . .
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hmmmm. :)
Roxy Music
David Bowie
Duran Duran
Japan
XTC
Split Enz
REM (later stuff...I like to understand vocals.)
Warren Zevon
Frank Zappa
Todd Rundgren

Of course, I also listen to weirder stuff: Badalamenti, Verdi, Nina
Hagen, Iggy Pop, Klerk Kant, Waterboys (Big Music is on this
album), Adam ANt (boggle that), etcetera.
And some less odd ones like Cocteau Twins, Rolling Stones, Bob
Marley, Peter Gabriel (oops, he should be in the top ten!! swap him
out for REM, then), T-Rex, Lou Reed, etcetera.
More that I cannot think of due to being at work and not at home
with said albums.
Malinda
P.S. Is there a Kate Digest e-mail or something? I'd love to
subscribe to a weekly/monthly mailbox deal. Let me know:
mmccall@emory.edu.

Fave Kate Song this week is: Suspended in GAffa.
Last week: Breathing.
Week prior: Hello Earth and Dream of Sheep (a tie)
:)