Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Differences between RBG in US and UK?

From: bdoherty@bilver.oau.org (Benjamin J Doherty)
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1993 14:23:43 GMT
Subject: Re: Differences between RBG in US and UK?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <297lt0INN4es@BUDS1.baylor.edu> measures@gandalf.baylor.edu (Mark Measures) writes:
>I have a question for the UKers.  What is on the Rubberband Girl
>CD single in the UK?  I saw a copy here in the states, and it had
>RBG, RBG (extended), and Big Stripey Lie.  I already have the
>Eat the Music CD single, which also includes Big Stripey Lie.
>The reason I ask is that 1) I wonder why BSL would be on both CD
>singles, and 2) where is And So Is Love?

RBG *is* a UK single only.  That would explain why BSL occurs on both CDs.
A good way to tell if you have an import is if you paid around $10 for it.
Also, they usually have little stickers that say "Made in England."  ETM
single isn't available in the UK except by import from the US.

--
internet: bdoherty@{bilver.oau.org|pro-magic.cts.com|delphi.com}
     bbs: Starkist: +1 407/859-9999