Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Differences between RBG in US and UK?

From: Mark Measures <measures@gandalf.baylor.edu>
Date: 10 Oct 1993 00:44:16 GMT
Subject: Differences between RBG in US and UK?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I have a question for the UKers.  What is on the Rubberband Girl
CD single in the UK?  I saw a copy here in the states, and it had
RBG, RBG (extended), and Big Stripey Lie.  I already have the
Eat the Music CD single, which also includes Big Stripey Lie.
The reason I ask is that 1) I wonder why BSL would be on both CD
singles, and 2) where is And So Is Love?

Thanks.

Mark Measures                    Eng. and Computer Science
Baylor University                measures@gandalf.baylor.edu