Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Red Shoes cover picture

From: bdoherty@bilver.oau.org (Benjamin J Doherty)
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1993 21:06:25 GMT
Subject: Re: The Red Shoes cover picture
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <m0ol62J-000ADmC@zoodle.robin.de> uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel) writes:
>In a local magazine (Frankfurt's city magazine 'Prinz') there's an ad for
>The Red Shoes. I haven't found the TK on the cover picture (yet), but somehow
>
>P.S.: How large must the cover picture be to be able to find the TK symbol?
>Is about 2 1/2 inch enough?

Try looking about a centimeter above the bottom edge of the circle, almost
directly above the "R."  I have an 8"x11" flat on which this shows up very
clearly.  It is disguised in the formations on the ground.

--
internet: bdoherty@{bilver.oau.org|pro-magic.cts.com|delphi.com}
     bbs: Starkist: +1 407/859-9999