Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Best of Kate

From: phil@SonOSam.execnet.com (Phil Verdieck )
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1993 11:51:08 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Best of Kate
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Well, since I had completed my KB CD, I decided to make a best of tape.
Originally this was going to be 1 side of the slower, and more average stuff,
and 1 side of the intense stuff.  It soon became 1 tape of each.  Here is
what I consider to be the best of Kate Bush.

Volume 1
Side 1				Side 2

Passing Through Air 		The Morning Fog			*
The Infant Kiss			Moving
Night Scented Stock		Saxaphone Song
Never Be Mine			Feel It
This Woman's Work		The Warm Room			*
Cloudbusting			Experiment IV			*
And Dream of Sheep		Suspended In Gaffa
Oh, To Be In Love		Wow
L'amour Looks Something..	The Sensual World		*
Deeper Understanding		Love And Anger			*
Under The Ivy			Be Kind To My Mistakes
Don't Push Your Foot...		Walk Straight Down The...
Hammer Horror			Babooshka			*
Hello Earth

(Note starred items were not initially considered, until it became
time to fill in the rest of the tape. )

Volume II
Side 1				Side 2

Sat In Your Lap			Leave It Open
There Goes A Tenner		Houdini
Running Up That Hill		Violin
Hounds of Love			The Infant Kiss
The Wedding List		Night Scented Stock
Burning Bridge			Ken				*
Rocket's Tail			I'm Still Waiting
Big Stripey Lie			Wuthering Heights (New Vocal)
Waking The Witch		Army Dreamers			*
Pull Out The Pin		Breathing			*
Night of the Swallow		All the Love			*

The Infant Kiss and Night Scented Stock appear again because I
kept the tape running, and I like those songs so much.

Philip Verdieck

Phil@sonosam.execnet.com