Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

I saw KaTe on TV

From: i23mikja@gandalf.his.se (Mikael Jakonen)
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 93 15:21:59 +0100
Subject: I saw KaTe on TV
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi, I'm here again!

I've been gone a few months, and not yet thru' reading all my mail.
It's been a busy summer, and my University has been closed! (how annoying!)
I'm changeing computer, my new address will be i23mikja@gandalf.his.se

Since I'm a complete beginner with mail there's a few things I'd like
to know...

I'm sending my mail to Love-Hounds. The people writing articles to
rec.music.gaffa, do they get to read my letters?
I assume that the digest runs on automatic, using a file with my address
in it. Where do I send a message about my new address?

 When I saw, and heard, Moments of Pleasure, my eyes got kind of
watery. I almost lost my blue-coloured contacts.(It's true!)
It will be interesting to see if I like the new album. I personally prefer
the albums The Kick Inside and Lionheart.
Though there are some exeptions, songs that I consider really good:
Under Ice, Big Sky(meteorological mix is the best <--- spelling???)

It's a shame that KaTe usues the-man-who-used-to-call-himself-Prince to
do work that she apparantly is rather good at herself.

For the T-shirt I would like to suggest one of photos taken during the
photo-session for the Lionheart- cover. I think they are cool.
I saw them at a friends house, I think they were from the LionessAtHeart-
box, though I'm not sure.

Mikael Jakonen

(That cloud looks just like the tree at the bottom of our garden??)