Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: December Will Be...

From: Sakari Jalovaara <sja@gamma.hut.fi>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1993 18:12:01 +0300
Subject: Re: December Will Be...
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

> I like the version of December Will Be Magic Again that Kate sung on the Xmas
> special. Is there a recording of this version?

This would be the "bongo drum" version...  It has been released by EMI
on the "It's Christmas" collection CD.  According to some reports the
bongo version was put on the collection by mistake, instead of the more
official version.  A very nice mistake!

That name again:
	It's Christmas - 18 Original Christmas Hits
	CD EMTV 49
	EMI 1989

Good luck finding it :-) :-(

The other version is on at least the 7" single, This Woman's Work box and
a bootleg CD, "Back Sides".
									++sja