Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Top Ten Least Faves

From: dfleenor@nettech.com (super dave?)
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1993 09:54:52 -0500 (EDT)
Subject: Top Ten Least Faves
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hmmm...apparently my last post didn't make it to the digest, so I don't know
if anyone got it. Basically, I've extended the deadline for the top ten least
favorite Kate songs to Friday, 10/1. Mind you, this is not Kate's songs that
you hate, just the ones that are your least favorite (trust me, there is a
difference). I will tally the results and post them 10/4. If at all possible,
send them directly to me so I don't have to wade through digests.

OK, next thread: What's your most prized KaTe Kollectible?