Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: goldmine

From: rogoff@std.teradyne.com (David Rogoff x4627)
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1993 22:40:47 GMT
Subject: Re: goldmine
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@attain.ICD.Teradyne.COM

In article <27pvc8$6q8@gaia.ucs.orst.edu> davisg@ava.bcc.orst.edu (Glen Davis) writes:

   I've been trying to find a copy of Goldmine mag. that people keep talking
   about.  So far I've been unsuccessful; even our local independent, alternative
   cd shop doesn't know where I might get one.  Is there an address some kind
   soul could send me or post that they have where I could write them for a copy?
   Thanks.

It's hard to suggest places when you don't say where you are!!  Anyway, almost
every newsstand in L.A. carries it along with every Tower Records I've been to.

Good luck

--
  David Rogoff,  Teradyne Semiconductor Test Division
    rogoff@std.teradyne.com