Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

A bit of Sarah news

From: Richard Moynes <"pcsdev::moynes_r"@eisgen.dofasco.ca.153.142.IN-ADDR.ARPA>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1993 13:39:03 EDT
Subject: A bit of Sarah news
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: "pcsdev::moynes_r"@eisgen.dofasco.ca

This Nettwerk News Flash just in:

>To: moynes_r@qis.dofasco.ca
>Subject: Re: Welcome to the nettwerk
>From: <Nettwerk@mindlink.bc.ca>
>
>Nice pun. I guess we should expect to hear that a few hundred times in the
>next few months.
>
>Thanks for the gaffa info. We'll be posting tour dates and the official
>release dates today. I'll include r.m.gaffa in that posting. I'll also add
>you to our mailing list (email, that is) so you'll be as up to date as we
>are.
>
>But for your own info the album, Fumbling Towards Ecstasy, is out Oct. 24.
>There is a Hamilton show at Hamilton Place on Thursday, Nov 18. There are
>also shows in Toronto, Windsor, London, St. Catherines, and Kitchener. The
>complete list wil be posted.
>
>No word on a video collection, but at the rate she makes them, you never
>know. They just finished the Possession video, llook for a MM premiere today.
>
>Lane
>--
>NETTWERK                                       -An attitude, not a problem-
>nettwerk@mindlink.bc.ca, nettwerk@aol.com
>vancouver, canada, phone 604-654-2929, fax 604-654-1993

  Oh boy, new Sarah video on Much tonight (Wed.)!!!  I predict it's going to
be another Juno winner (Canadian version of the Grammies, only with better
bands :).  Good thing I saw the new ST:TNG last night or I'd be singing them
"Only Got 1 VCR But 2 Things to Tape" blues tonight.

Richard
moynes_r@qis.dofasco.ca