Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

re: Canadian Release Date

From: Richard Moynes <"pcsdev::moynes_r"@eisgen.dofasco.ca.153.142.IN-ADDR.ARPA>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1993 08:59:08 EDT
Subject: re: Canadian Release Date
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: "pcsdev::moynes_r"@eisgen.dofasco.ca

Les <WADD@VM1.YorkU.CA> says:
>change.  The U.S. import "Eat the Music" is now available in T.O....kudos to
>Tippi Chai for this discovery.

  Hey, don't forget to thank me too.  After all, if I hadn't gone across
the border to get one Monday night it never would have been available
in Canada.  :)  And ETM is much better than I was expecting after reading
some of your reviews.  It's no Big Stripey Lie, but still a good song.  I
have to agree that the extended mix is a bit, um, extended though.

>Kate on Letterman?  At least that would be better than Leno!  :)

  Who knows, he might even get her name right.  Sarah MacLanahan, indeed.
Speaking of Sarah, I saw in the Hamilton paper that Sarah McLaughlin <sp>
is "coming soon" to Hamilton Place.  So far, all they'll tell me is
sometime in Oct. or Nov., but I think my daily phone calls are starting
to wear them down.  :)

Richard
moynes_r@qis.dofasco.ca

PS - Thanks to those who sent info about record stores in Buffalo.