Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Similarities pop up in the weirdest places...

From: Suspended In Duct Tape <METH@delphi.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1993 23:16:00 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Similarities pop up in the weirdest places...
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi!

Our cable system let us have The Disney Channel for free over the weekend,
whereon I saw a rather good documentary on Fleetwood Mac (voices from my
childhood, okay?  Sheesh...).  At one point they showed part of a video for
the song "Gypsy" which featured Stevie Nicks walk/dancing through a forest
in the moonlight- disconcertingly like Kate's moving through the moonlit
trees in the "TSW" video.  In fact, it was very much like it.  Like, lots.

Coincidence?  Bizarre similarity?  The world may never know.

(Kate looked better in her dress, anyway. ;>)

Meredith
meth@delphi.com