Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Sunday Times Article

From: ugrepel@rbg.informatik.th-darmstadt.de
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 93 14:32:49 +0200
Subject: Re: The Sunday Times Article
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

> 'Prince, who appears on one song on the new record, is a
> fellow recluse. They never actually talked to each other;
> they simply exchanged tapes.'

Interesting... From a Prince fan I've heard that Kate did appear on
one or two of Prince's parties in London. One that he gave where more
or less all those appeared whom Prince collaborated with at some point
in time, and one of the after concert parties in some London club.
Noone who was there seemed to look at Kate though, she was, together
with some others, somewhere in a back corner while Prince was the
point of attention. Gee - all those Prince fans not knowing what
they have next to them...

Uli