Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Least Favorite

From: rpeck@pure.com (Ray Peck)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1993 23:38:12 GMT
Subject: Re: Least Favorite
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <930913165044_555063.0_FHI17-1@CompuServe.COM> MJM@ZYLAB.MHS.CompuServe.COM (Mike Mendelson) writes:
>Super Dave says
>>...I want to know what everyone's LEAST favorite Kate songs are.....
>
>My absolute LEAST favorite Kate song, hands down, is Experiment IV.
>As hard as I've tried to like this song, I still hate it, in all
>its tortured versions.  Makes me puky.
>
>Next least would be Heads We're Dancing.

Well, I *love* Experiment IV (someone had to say it), but agree 100%
on Heads We're Dancing.  Second place (maybe it's a tie) goes to This
Woman's Work, which I think is really sappy.  Third place goes to the
oversentimental Army Dreamers.

I love all the rest, including remixes.  And especially Big Stripey
Lie.  ;-)

--
Ray Peck						rpeck@pure.com
Pure Software						  408-524-3000