Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: KT Bush band performances

From: "Nathaniel R. Leas" <leas@tempe.avnet.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1993 01:03:01 PDT
Subject: Re: KT Bush band performances
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Sender: leas@tempe.avnet.com

From:	MX%"ed@wente.llnl.gov" 13-SEP-1993 16:34:48.94

>...  The K-T Bush Band existed
>only before Kate's first album came out, and toured only in pubs in the
>vicinity of London.  Kate performed some of her own songs, as well as
>cover versions of, for example, "Honky Tonk Woman."

    Would anyone have a set-list from this era?  I'd love to know what other
    songs she was doing at the time.  Also, has anyone ever heard of the
    existence of recordings of any of these performances?  Just to know
    they exist would be something to look forward to someday hearing.

/*  leas@avnet.com (if you reply to this message, it may bounce)	 *\