Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

H.R. compilation

From: davisg@ava.bcc.orst.edu (Glen Davis)
Date: 10 Sep 1993 23:29:11 GMT
Subject: H.R. compilation
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

This isn't KB oriented, but somewhat related.  I still have yet to hear Happy
Rhodes but of course have seen many postings about her music.  A music store
in my area (actually an hour away) has zillions of her CDs (surprising, huh).
The employees didn't know what she was like and I couldn't preview any of her
stuff.  Anyway, what's the title of her compilation CD that came out this
year?  Something like Rhodes Songs or Rhodes Stories?  I think that one would
be a good place to start.  What do you think?  P.S. those earlier CDs have
some pretty scary looking covers, what's up with that?
Thanks.

Glen