Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

WXRT in Chicago playing Eat the Music

From: Chip Lueck <JLUECK%NUACVM.ACNS.NWU.EDU@UICVM.UIC.EDU>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 93 12:07:02 CDT
Subject: WXRT in Chicago playing Eat the Music
To: Gaffa <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

Today is 'New Releases Thursday' on WXRT, so I thought I'd turn it to
see if they are playing the new single.  They've said "New Release from
Kate Bush today" and even played a bit of "Eat the Music" in the background
when they were doing an announcement of the artists featured today.

Also, a couple of days ago, Vickie said that WXRT only plays 'Running Up
That Hill', but I have also heard 'Rocket Man' and.... what's the name of
that song...  hmmm.  i can hear it in my head, but I've completely drawn
a blank at the moment (sorry).  It's the one that starts:

Somewhere a door is opening
Somewhere a door is closing
Somewhere somebody dies
Somewhere a newborn baby cries....