Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: surreal@eskimo.com (Gary Moore)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1993 18:22:46 -0700
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: surreal@eskimo.com (Gary Moore)
Subject: ETM on the air in Seattle
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1993 01:22:30 GMT

The DJ on Seattle's alternative music station The End (KNDD) teased us
for an hour before playing "Eat The Music" about two minutes ago.  I
think it was their premier of the single, but there were no follow-up
comments.

I think there are other songs of hers I like better, but they so infrequently
play her on the air, that anything will do just fine, thank you.

--
  surreal@eskimo.com, @prostar.com; gmoore@goren.u.washington.edu
"I was caught cheating on a metaphysics final . . . I looked into