Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Sounds like Kate, but its Sarah Brightman

From: hanson@ast.saic.com (Jeffrey Hanson)
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1993 22:00:37 GMT
Subject: Re: Sounds like Kate, but its Sarah Brightman
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@ast.saic.com

Your Tower Records may have just gotten this album in the last two weeks,
but I bought in back the first week of June when it was released.
It is a very good album as long as you're listening to it as background
music.  If you listen to it attentively, you realize as has been said,
how inane the lyrics are.  Also, one of the songs (I don't remember which
one--Once in a Lifetime?) is a dead ringer for Madonna's Like a Prayer.
Not to say its bad--I just find myself singing the wrong lyrics.

Jeff Hanson                       | (619) 458-5130
4161 Campus Point Court M/S E3R   | hanson@ast.saic.com
San Diego, CA 92121               |