Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate Single Swap

From: smith drt <p0070421@cs3.oxford-brookes.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 93 14:12:57 BST
Subject: Kate Single Swap
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Being as here in the UK we have Rubberband Girl as the new KaTe single and the
States have Eat The music; I was wondering if anyone over in the US would be
willing to send me a keep copy of ETM? I would of course send off a copy of RBG
(I'm talking CD singles here.)

Just as a matter of interest is Eat The Music going to become a future UK
release and if not does it have Big Stripey Lie as a B-side or something else?

Sorry to ask all these questions but does anybody out there with inside
knowledge of EMI know why there are two different releases?

David

"Kathy, I'm lost," I said, though | David RT Smith
she was sleeping. I'm empty and   | Oxford Brookes University
aching and I don't know why.      | Computer Services
                                  | Gypsy Lane
S + G                             | Headington
                                  | Oxford, OX3 0BP
SNAFU                             | 0865 443323
Systems Normal All Fu**ed Up      |