Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTE's Film to be screened in Cambridge, MA

From: mas@csa.bu.edu (Mark A. Semich)
Date: 30 Aug 93 11:29:12
Subject: KaTE's Film to be screened in Cambridge, MA
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

(I was going to limit the distribution on this to USA, but I figured
everyone might be interested...)

KaTe's new film is going to be screened one day only next month in
Harvard Square, Cambridge:
[from this month's Harvard Brattle Theatre schedule:]
-----
Monday, October 4, 1993
_The_Line,_the_Cross,_the_Curve_
at 9:30 & 10:45 pm
(1993) dir Kate Bush w/ Kate Bush, Miranda Richardson, Lindsay Kemp,
Stewart Arnold
This new film from acclaimed musician/dancer Kate Bush is based upon
the classic "The Red Shoes," and features six songs from Kate's
upcoming Columbia Records release "The Red Shoes".
-----
I'll be at both shows, hopefully in the front row... :-)