Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

where's she live?

From: sandell@epunix.sussex.ac.uk (Greg Sandell)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1993 23:37:01 GMT
Subject: where's she live?
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: root@syma.sussex.ac.uk (Admin)

I'm not a big Kate Bush fan, I don't even play one on the net, but I
like her music pretty well and knew a wild Kate Bush fanatic at one time
(who may be reading this now, hi JB!).  Now that I live only a 50 min
train ride from London, I can't help but wonder what the complete KB
fanatic would do in such a circumstance...post a vigil outside her door?
Anyway, does she happen to live in London, and where?  Does she ever gig
at her local pub? :-)

Greg

--
Gregory J. Sandell  (sandell@epunix.sussex.ac.uk)
Experimental Psychology, University of Sussex