Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-31 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Innocence Mission Newsletter

From: pap3dam@cabell.vcu.edu (David A. Merdini)
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1993 22:15:10 GMT
Subject: Innocence Mission Newsletter
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hello all,

I'm starting up a newsletter for IM, if anyone is interested in
contributing any articles or reviews please let me know. I havent
planned on whether or not it will go more than one issue or not.
Just planning on releasing one soon.

Currently this will be edition #2. Cost will range from $1.00 up to
maybe $3 depending on if I use color copy for the pictures or not
and if I ship via a folder size evelope or fold it up to fit in a
regular size envelope. I guess feedback will make that determination
for me. It's not really for me, it's for you all who might be
interested.

If you are interested in obtaining the newsletter or for that matter
joining the emailing list, please contact me at
pap3dam@cabell.vcu.edu

keith