Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: t-shirt proposal

From: jessica@maurolycus.rutgers.edu (jessica)
Date: 23 Aug 93 05:05:41 GMT
Subject: Re: t-shirt proposal
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

woj@remus.rutgers.edu (proud to be your spud) writes:

>whatever the front photo that ends up being used for the rec.music.gaffa
>t-shirts are, my personal preference for the text on the back is:

>				  suspended in
>				rec.music.gaffa

>				it is this that
>		   	      brings us together

>+woj

I have to wholeheartedly add a vote for "it is this that brings us together".

woj, my news reader shortens your name field for the page from which i choose articles to read. it says "proud spud". Hehe.

I realy hope "it is this..." ends up on the Tshirt. I'd wear any shirt with
that written on it.

	     jessica
--
|| falafel,  || It is this   || Don't try to tell me there's no reason for ||
|| falafel,  || that brings  || any moment in time, every memory of mine.  ||