Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-30 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

kate vs. Tori + PGabriel on MTV Awards

From: at895@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Kevin F. Holy)
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 93 19:56:21 -0400
Subject: kate vs. Tori + PGabriel on MTV Awards
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I dont have much to say being a newbie here..but I loved what Mr. Williams
said about Tori vs. Kate. Tori herself probably not purposely being even
the slightest bit "like" Kate. And also saying (MAJOR POINT HERE) that
someone mis-guidedly said "The American Kate Bush". People have been
thinking Tori is a Kate rip-off ever since. Tisk tisk!

Also, to clear up something about Peter Gabriel on MTV Awards. No, they
never said he was performing, they just said scheduled to appear. (After
they say "Soul Asylum, The Spin Doctors, STING"..they say the people
scheduled to appear..something like Peter Gabriel, RuPaul, Sharon Stone and
someone else..) So no one said he'll be performing, so dont get your hopes up!

P.S. Everyone wish that Annie Lennox wins the Best Female Video award for
the 2nd year in a row with "Walking On Broken Glass". Come on, join in with
me: DOWN WITH JANET! DOWN WITH JANET! =)

--
Luvs: Tori Amos|"I'm lookin' at The BIG Sky! Im lookin' at The Big Sky! You
 Annie Lennox  |never understood me! You never really tried! ... ... ...