Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

T-shirt

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1993 14:02:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: T-shirt
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Cc: All@crl.com

Hello again.  I'd like to restate my earlier post on the T-Shirt which
may have gotten lost in a flurry of messages on some other subject, or
maybe it was swallowed up by the "meet 100s of men & women" people.

Since some of us already have shirts of TSW or Ninth Wave, why not grab
the first image that becomes available from The Red Shoes, scan it, and
design the shirts for something entirely, completely, wonderfully new?

I'd love to be the first person in San Francisco to have a shirt from
the new album/film.

                       Karen Newcombe  kln@crl.com
                   Novercia, <latin> "she-who-is-new"