Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

re: **** MEET 100's OF WOMEN & MEN!

From: heretic@zeus.tamu.edu (Evolve or Perish)
Date: 17 Aug 1993 03:07 CDT
Subject: re: **** MEET 100's OF WOMEN & MEN!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>I've dropped a line to the anon server admin address to see if they
>can suitably flame these morons.

As have I.

Mail-forwarding servers are a vital stepping-stone to electronic
privacy, and using them in this fashion puts them at considerable
risk. Yes, ads on the Net are annoying. Yes, ads on the Net are
illegal. But worst of all, these cretins are jeapardizing those
noble enough to provide these services.

anon.penet.fi is a free service. Learn more about it. And get
yourself a copy of PGP while you're at it.

If privacy is outlawed, only outlaws will have privacy.

     |								      |
     |			   We met you know in a way                   |
     |			   that is in the smell of wine -	      |
     |			   You don't remember me?   		      |
     |    Texas A&M University accepts all of my opinions as dogma.   |
     |      	    That's why they pay me the BIG BUCKS.	      |

b r e t t