Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Rumor, probably untrue

From: "Jerry Mahone" <p00792@psilink.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 93 22:27:57 -0400
Subject: Rumor, probably untrue
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I must, in advance, apologize for trying to verify this rumor, because
it frankly shouldn't matter one way or the other, but here goes...

I heard at dinner tonight a rumor that Kate Bush was once in Playboy,
not in one of their musician articles or music reviews, but in a
pictorial.

I know, I know.  Don't even try to flame me.  If this is untrue, could
someone out there tell me how long this rumor has been around?  I mean,
I've been listening to Kate Bush and all things Kate Bush since '83, so
I was startled to hear this one.  For this reason, I'd bet it's untrue,
but either way, I'd like to hear the proof one way or the other.

And just so this thread (which may be a FAQ, so sorry if this is the case...)
isn't completely frivolous, does anyone know any future release dates?
I know this last question must be a FAQ, but I've just recently reestablished
my I-net access, so ...