Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-29 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

CD Mail Order Service

From: ecurrent@io.org (Greg Clow)
Date: 16 Aug 1993 00:31:48 GMT
Subject: CD Mail Order Service
To: rec-music-gaffa@nluug.nl
Newsgroups: rec.music, rec.music.a-cappella, rec.music.afro-latin, rec.music.alternative, rec.music.beatles, rec.music.bluenote, rec.music.cd, rec.music.classical, rec.music.country.western, rec.music.dementia, rec.music.dylan, rec.music.folk, rec.music.funky, rec.music.gaffa, rec.music.gdead, rec.music.guitar, rec.music.hardcore, rec.music.industrial, rec.music.info, rec.music.market, rec.music.marketplace, rec.music.misc, rec.music.newage, rec.music.phish, rec.music.reggae

Yes, I'll admit it - the following is a blatant commercial.  I realize
that this might offend some people's net sensibilities, so I'm putting
this disclaimer up front... if you don't like net commercials, please
hit 'n' (or your local equivilent) now.  Thanks.

-----

Tired of the lack of selection at your local CD shop?  Finding it hard
to find that certain disc?  Looking for an affordable and efficient way
to track down specialty and import compact discs?

THE CD BAR is your answer.

THE CD BAR began life 6 years ago as a retail store here in Toronto -
the first CD specialty store in the city.  From the beginning, THE CD BAR
has concentrated on providing its clientele with an alternative to the
large, faceless record shops.  Rather than stocking the current hits and
easily available domestic releases, we've focused on more eclectic
musics - from jazz to world music to industrial to experimental to
gothic to 20th century and so on - and hard-to-find imports in any
genre.  This focus remained during our stay at our original location on
Queen Street West, and it continues at our new location on Yonge Street
in Toronto, where we find ourselves in the heart of the highest traffic
music retail strip in North America.

Early in 1992, THE CD BAR decided to broaded its horizons, and a North
America-wide mail order service was born.  Thanks to our direct dealings
with many distributors in North America, the UK, Europe, Japan, and
Australia, we have access to nearly every compact disc in existence.  If
we can find it, we can get it for you - and unlike other mail order
services, there are no hidden costs involved.  The price that you would
pay for the disc at our retail location is the price you will pay for it
through mail order (plus shipping, of course).  Other than that, there
are no extra costs for this service.

There are two ways to get in contact with THE CD BAR and place orders
with us:

o   Through Internet email - cdbar@sizone.jaywon.pci.on.ca
o   Our toll-free, North America-wide phone line - 1-800-663-1616

So, for efficient and effective access to eclectic and hard-to-find
compact discs, get in touch with THE CD BAR'S mail order service today.

THE CD BAR --------------- Order by email - cdbar@sizone.jaywon.pci.on.ca
| North America's leading source of rare and hard to find compact discs |
|          325A Yonge Street, Toronto, Ontario, M5B 1R7, Canada         |
|             Phone - (416) 977-6863     Fax - (416) 977-6865           |
Toll Free Order Line - 1-800-663-1616 ------------------------ THE CD BAR