Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Where in UK can you get Kate t-shirts, please!?

From: s902172@minyos.xx.rmit.OZ.AU (Christopher Dean Naylor)
Date: 13 Aug 1993 06:20:43 GMT
Subject: Where in UK can you get Kate t-shirts, please!?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hello everyone.  I'm here in Australia and my family have deserted me for
the UK...I'd like them to bring me back a Kate tshirt on their return as I've
found them a little bit hard to locate over here!  I'd greatly appreciate
any advice as to where/which shops you can get them from in the UK (near
Cambridge if possible; or, if this is not possible, in London) so that I
can advise them where to look.  (Also any advice re what designs are available
would be appreciated!)  If anyone, UK folk or anyone at all, can give me some
ideas re this, please email me (s902172@minyos.xx.rmit.OZ.AU)...
Thanks! :)
--Chris