Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Rubberband Girl, Eat the Music, And so is Love.

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 93 00:51 CDT
Subject: Re: Rubberband Girl, Eat the Music, And so is Love.
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>>I've been listening to these songs and I find them a bit different from the
>>KaTe I've been used to. But I still enjoy these songs. (These songs can be
>>found on some ftp site somewhere. I lost that scrap of paper! I want a
>>Newton MP!)
>
>HEY! What FTP site is this? Can someone please tell us all?

    The ftp site is Dave Datta's ftp.uwp.edu Music archive. Visit it
today, it's the best.

/pub/incoming/sounds/KaTe

   and the files are:

andsoisl.wav
eatthmus.wav
rubberb.wav

   The files are a bit large, so be careful to be in your sysadmin's
good graces before trying to get these via a ftp e-mail server.

  2815340 Jul 28 07:36 andsoisl.wav
  3375069 Jul 28 07:37 eatthmus.wav
  3097857 Jul 28 07:38 rubberb.wav

   These files were made on a Soundblaster 16 in 8-bit, 11-khz mode.

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                               chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (his)
                                 vickie@njin.rutgers.edu      (hers)