Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

I'm Not Waiting Any More

From: Mike Mendelson <MJM@ZYLAB.MHS.CompuServe.COM>
Date: 12 Aug 93 12:55:56 EDT
Subject: I'm Not Waiting Any More
To: <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

The most amazing thing happened to me on the way to work.
I was listening to WXRT 93.1 (Chicago) and they played
a Kate Bush song.  This still blows me away, even when it's
RUTH (which I they play every now and then), but this time
it was I'm Still Waiting!!!  An actual B-Side.  This must
have come out with TSW, no?  I can't imagine they'd actually
have the box-set at the radio station.  Ah well, it's the
first B-side I've ever heard on any commercial radio station.

When they back announced it all they said was the title and
the artist: nothing about what album it was on or about the
impending new release (even though it is "new releases thu.").
Ah well, you can't have everything.

-mjm

(BTW, after that they played all 5 songs from HR-5.  No big whoop.)