Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Female Vocalist (NY area) needed: Kate Bush/Happy Rhodes/Tori Amos inspired.

From: mpower@jpmorgan.com (Marc Power)
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1993 22:17:21 GMT
Subject: Female Vocalist (NY area) needed: Kate Bush/Happy Rhodes/Tori Amos inspired.
Newsgroups: rec.music.makers, rec.music.makers.marketplace, rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@jpmorgan.com (USENET News System)

Hi,
I'm a songwriter/musician working in the NYC area, looking for a
collaboration (a la Eurythmics) with a female vocalist (and
lyricist maybe).

Quick list of influences:
Kate Bush, Happy Rhodes, Tori Amos, Soft Cell, Cocteau twins, Jane Siberry,
Pet Shop Boys, The Human League, Dead Can Dance, Depeche Mode...

Must be in striking distance of my recording studio in Brooklyn (Carroll
Gardens area).

Thanks for your bandwidth (geddit? :) )

cheers!

---
Marc Power
mpower@jpmorgan.com

Hey...I don't speak for them, they don't speak for me, ok?