Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Song Of Solomon ?

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 93 14:57 CDT
Subject: Re: Song Of Solomon ?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <MARTIN.93Aug9172019@troll.kawa.ssl.fujitsu.co.jp> Martin writes:

>One of the tracks of 'The Red Shoes' is called 'The Song Of Solomon',
>right? Does this mean that KaTe is doing for God what she did for
>Bronte and Joyce? Innocent minds want to know!
>
>For those who don't know what I am yammering about: The Song Of
>Solomon is a book from the Old Testament of The Bible. It is brief,
>pleasant and atypical.

   ....and erotic. The most well thumbed section of the Bible for many
14-year-old Christian boys.

   I'm in Kansas City at the moment on a friend's computer, as I just
returned from LA and SIGGRAPH. I should be home wednesday, and I hope to
start work on the T-Shirt project then.

   BTW, has anyone downloaded the Kate sound files that I uploaded to
ftp.uwp.edu? I'd like to know what you think. They are Soundblaster
.WAV files and conversion programs exist for every platform. Check
incoming/sounds/KaTe for them.

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                               chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (his)