Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

homeground #48

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 93 15:26 MET DST
Subject: homeground #48
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Cc: ecto@ns1.rutgers.edu

Yay! Today it arrived, and, after having read all the small parts of text,
I think I'll like it. And - YEAH! There are two especially interesting things
in it (besides the obvious news about The Red Shoes - this just had to be in
there...). One is personally, so there might be only one left for you:

1. Part 1 of The Happy Rhodes Interview (finally!)
2. My name is in there (!). Can you find it? (it definitely is ME)

Thanks to the stuff in Homeground towers,

Uli