Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate video again

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 93 15:29 MET DST
Subject: Kate video again
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi,

'oh, no, not again, Uli asking about videos' you might say, but please forgive
me once more:

What do you think when it will start to be important to watch MTV First Look?
When will Kate's first new video appear there? It surely has to! And I don't
want to miss it. I don't think that this will be the 40 minutes film, or will
there be an excerpt from that one as promo video for the first single, Rubber
Band Girl?

Bye,

Uli