Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-28 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Has TILT! been mentioned here before?

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 93 23:04 MET DST
Subject: Has TILT! been mentioned here before?
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

If not, they did a cover version of Running Up That Hill, but I'd say it
is the worst of the lot. I'd call it an abuse of the song. It is annoying.

Anyhow, here's the discography entry:

TILT! - Aliens & Orgasms
CD containing cover version of Running Up That Hill
order number: EFA CD 11217 26 / danse macabre KROK 88
danse macabre is a German record label that can be reached at

danse macabre records
Luitpoldplatz 18
95444 Bayreuth
Germany
phone +49-921-12201
fax   +49-921-12230

Remember that this record is really only recommended for those (like me) who
have to have all ( ;-) ) or for those who like that kind of music. I'm sure
that this music belongs to a genre, but if so it's one that I don't know
because I don't listen to it (normally).

Thanks Michael for pointing the disc out to me!

Uli