Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

MoP download.. excellent!

From: ukevc@mcl.ucsb.edu (Cousin Reggie)
Date: 1 Aug 1993 21:33:56 GMT
Subject: MoP download.. excellent!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I downloaded the .snd file of Moments of Pleasure for my Mac LC, and I'm
thrilled!  It's great to have this song, and two megs is not bad, and it
just makes me excited at the prospects of downloading music in the coming
decades, especially when the computers have increased memory and disk space
by a couple orders of magnitude, and this sort of thing is second nature.
I don't know when a file transfer has been so rewarding!  Thank you for putting
it up for ftp consumption!

Kevin
ukevc@mcl.ucsb.edu