Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-27 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Katemas in New Jersey!

From: jessica@maurolycus.rutgers.edu (jessica)
Date: 30 Jul 93 03:27:40 GMT
Subject: Katemas in New Jersey!
To: rec-music-gaffa@rutgers.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

		K A T E M A S  in  N E W  J E R S E Y !!

    Well, it's late to be making any kind of official announcement,
    but here ya go anyway. I sincerely hope that every Kate Fan in
    vaguely reasonable driving distance will be able to join us.

    good food and *great* music will abound. As was done last
    year, a table will be set up so that you can sample *lots* of
    music you haven't heard yet but should.

The party happens this saturday, July 31st, at the home of Greg Bossert
and woj (Rob). I suppose a good starting time is anywhere after noon.

Crash space may be available, please contact Greg if you'd like to
stay over (bossert@vizlab.rutgers.edu).

We really hope to see as many of you as possible!!

Directions: NJ Turnpike to Exit 9. After the tolls, take route 18 North.
   At the second light, you will be making a left. However, this is
   New Jersey :) So you will be bearing right just before the light.
   It's a jughandle! This will bring you to the light from the right
   side, allowing you to in effect, make a left at the light. This is
   Commercial Ave that you have just turned onto. Go up the hill to
   the second light, Suydam Street, and go left. The second building
   on the right is a grey house, 66 Suydam St. Greg and woj are in the
   first floor.

Map:

        S . 	 G        R
        u .      e        o.
	y |	 o.	  u|     ^
	d |	 r.	  t|	 | North
	a |	 g|	  e|     |
	m |	 e|	   |
 - - -----+-------+--------+\
	  |Commerc|ial	  1| | <-- jughandle
      66* |	  |	  8|/
	  |	  .	   |
	  |	  .	   |
          .                |
          .	     - - --+-- - -

			   .
			   . <--- route 1 happens somewhere in here,
			          just ignore it. Stay on 18 North.

			   |\
		           | \ <-- getting from turnpike to rt. 18
			   .  .
			   .   .

Phone Number: (908) 745-7486
--
|| jessica  || It is this that || Don't try to tell me there's no reason for ||
|| lawrence ||    brings us    || any moment in time, every memory of mine.  ||