Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1993-26 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

cos he's a --flamethrower--

From: Mike Mendelson <MJM@ZYLAB.MHS.CompuServe.COM>
Date: 27 Jul 93 15:35:35 EDT
Subject: cos he's a --flamethrower--
To: <Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

    Instead of being a model of originality and innovation, Shawn Redoak
is just strange/weird and uninspiring.
    For example, in Shawn's brain, the irrelevant pauses/gaps seem to be
an attempt to extend an already lengthy synapse for the sole purpose of
filling up space.
    Shawn's message has a simplistic, disappointing tone. It
sounds like a tune from a Broadway musical - corny and silly.
    Why, I ask, are the unmoving words of his message spoken with a
spastic tone? What happened to that enchanting voice that we've never
known?
    Get out of our house you mule!  It seems as
though you said, "Let's see what's the strangest thing I can come up
with for this post."  It just sounds stupid.

:==)